Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday!

I am so thankful for a little girl named Holland Leanne! I am thankful for days with blue hair bows, clip on earrings and matching jeweled necklaces, dress up gowns and baby dolls.  I am beyond thankful for days filled with girlish giggles while she dances through her day.  I am thankful to watch in excitement as she rides her bike without training wheels "all the way from the top of the driveway mommy!"  I am thankful for each good morning snuggle and good night song.  I am thankful for the big moments and each little moment.  The wiggly first tooth about to fall out any day now to going to her first masquerade dance.  Each day we can find things to be thankful for.  Each day we can purpose to stop the busy routines that encroach upon our lives and be thankful for the moments in our children's lives that are such a blessing to be a part of.  Today....I am very thankful!!!!!

1 comment: