Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Doing the time warp!

Tim got a little excited Saturday when I was browsing youtube and I came across the Time Warp song.  He HAD to teach the kids the Time Warp dance....
....and he gets a little into his dancing and singing!  :)

~ Put your hands on your hips ~

I love how my kids run from...seriously...every direction when Tim starts his dancing and singing. 

Jensen looking oh so cool here.  :)  

This is how we roll in the Jeffries house.  :)

 Here's a pic from back in January when he was dancing with the kids playing Just Dance Kids. 
 I so love this man!!!

2 comments:

  1. looking at these pictures just brought a flood of memories... Mike would have totally done something like that :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could SO see Mike doing this! :) Today on the way to dropping Justice off at work we were talking about Holly loosing her first tooth yesterday and Justice brought up a funny conversation between you, Mike and the kids about loosing teeth. Love when they have those sudden Uncle Mike memories! Love you!

    ReplyDelete