Monday, January 28, 2013

Would you go?

Expect great things from God.  Attempt great things for God. ~ William Carey

Sitting here tonight this quote from William Carey came to mind as my daughter Morgan talks about going to Uganda to minister to orphans at a orphanage for newborns up to 5 years old.  I had the moment of pause...the moment of WHAT....of course then the googling of where exactly are we talking about.  This wasn't the talk about "hey mom I'm thinking of attending Ramp School of Ministry in Alabama and then going to Bethel School in California"....those things I didn't even blink at...this takes my breath away.

Then I look at these faces and know that if this is to be it will be and all will be well.


To have the chance to touch a little life in such a wonderful way.

 If this does come to be and Morgan heads off to minister to precious treasures such as these this mama will be praying more then she has ever dreamt one could pray, but fear will not be at our door.  Morgan was a gift to us, but she is God's to use and He will use her mightily, because she is willing to go where He calls her.


‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ ~ Matthew 25:40

2 comments: