Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Wonderful Wednesday!

I love my children's imagination!  Today I woke up to find this....

The Hobbit vs. Jurrasic Park

....sitting on the table beside my favorite place for having my quiet time in the morning.  My very own battle scene!  Of course I know who wins.  I mean...Gandolf, a hobbit, elf, and dwarves....no questions about it.

 Look at these fierce men...such a brave crew!  

Johnston is always surprising me with his creations.  I remember the weeks after he watched the Passion for the Christ movie.  He took his Prince of Persia Lego's and created the most beautiful scenes.  From Jesus and the two thieves on the crosses to the Last Supper.  It was amazing.  I will have to find the pictures I took of them sometime and post them.  He seems to create these scenes around whatever movie he has seen recently.  So from looking at this scene I would say he has seen The Hobbit (last week) and Jurrassic Park (Monday night for Davidson's birthday).  I've never had him mix two movies into one scene like this, but it added quite the dramatic flare.  

This was a great start to my day and it just got better from there.  
Loving January, loving 2013, loving my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment