Friday, January 18, 2013

Friends, Fun, and Family!

We finished the school room today after all our school work was done.  Pictures to come next week when we get around to it.  I thought I was going to be so excited about getting the painting, flooring, and other building things done, but I was wrong.  I'm excited about going through everything we own and organizing all our school stuff.  I look forward to taking my time to purge what we do not use.  Stuff that has not seen the light of day for years is gonna go bye bye!  I'm looking forward to having everything we need out in organized places and always accessible and never forgotten.  We are not starting that process until next week and we will be taking our time.  

I love Friday Fun Family nights!!!!  The night we celebrate the beginning of a weekend together.  The night we hang out, play games, watch movies, eat yummy food, and just be together.  I do so enjoy these nights, but tonight we had something different planned.  Tim planned some fun things to do with our boys and Holly.  I took Morgan, her friend Savannah, Becca, her friend Katie and Tim's mom Jean to have dinner and out to see Les Mis!

This movie was phenomenal.  We cried....tons....and even more.  It was such a great movie.  The girls have already started talking about us going next weekend with Tim and the guys.  Not sure that will be happening, but I was so happy the girls enjoyed it as much as I did.  (Mental note: Must watch Phantom of the Opera with the girls next week!)  It was great to spend the time with Tim's mom as well.  

Savannah, Katie, Becca and Johnston totally photo bombing these girls!

Mo, Savannah, Katie, Becca and Johnston doing....what any younger brother does best....photo bombing!

 Finally a picture without a brother in it!  Mo, Savannah, Katie, and Becca.  Love these girls!

 I looked over as I was working on my computer and fell in love with my children again.  I fall in love with them over and over again each day.  These moments...they are precious.  Seeing how much my kids enjoy being together...I am just....blessed!  Best buds! 

Tonight I found out that one can purchase glasses...just for fashion...not because they are needed.   Becca fell in love with Katie's glasses.  She is already planning on stopping by Claire's to pick up a pair for herself.  Morgan and I didn't understand one little bit how someone would want to wear glasses without needing them.  We ourselves wear them all the time....because we HAVE to.  You know...wear them to actually see....because if we don't everything is blurry and unclear.....oh and don't start me on the headaches....ugh.  Craziness I tell you!  But...if she wants to spend her hard earned money on glasses just to wear them as an ACCESSORY....who am I to say no.

Tomorrow's schedule shows Tim working, Max/Johnston/Becca have basketballs games, dinner with Josalynd so we can exchange Christmas gifts since we were in Florida for Christmas...it's gonna be a long day!  Looking forward to it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment