Friday, February 22, 2013

Full Friday!

(Johnston)

After school was done Morgan, Johnston, Jensen and I started on the long list of errands I needed to cover.  We made it to the bank in time to cash the kids checks they had from babysitting.  They were very excited to have that task done.  Next was a quick stop at DFCS to get some paperwork one of the kids needed.  They were shooing people out as we left so we barely made it in time, but are SO thankful we did indeed get that errand over with.  Next we stopped in at Verizon, because wouldn't you know that my phone died this morning.  It's won't charge....and we don't have a new upgrade for 6 more days.  So...either pay full price for a phone or wait 6 day to get it free or half price.  Wait I shall.  

Morgan took the boys next door to Atlanta Bread Company and grab us all a special drink as a treat.  Our next stop was my friend April's house for hair cuts.  It's been awhile and kids were in great need of trims.  Tim was able to meet me there and after Morgan got her hair done they ran to Sam's club and Walmart for groceries.  I love my man so very much!  While Johnston and Jensen had their hair trimmed Tim and Morgan were able to get our last, and by far largest, errand finished.  My friend told me about Nicole's Diner that was located right across the road from their complex and since it was past dinner time I decided to give them a try.  Sure enough, good prices and the kids said the food was very good. 

 
(Johnston & Becca)

Our running around lasted a little later then we had anticipated so we were not able to do our usual Friday family night, but it has been rescheduled to be a full family day tomorrow!  Good swap I think.  Tim and Johnston decided to hang out in our room and watch the last Star Trek movie in the series...Nemesis.  Justice and Max decided to go to bed as they were both tired.  This left Morgan, Becca and I to watch a new movie....Three Coins in the Fountain.  We are loving these oldies, but goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment