Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thankful Thursday!


Things I am thankful for ~ 

....snuggling on the couch with Becca, surfing through youtube videos finding new songs we haven't heard.

....enjoying homemade cookie dough and a tall glass of milk with Morgan while chatting about this or that.

....trips to the ocean with my lovies and watching them swim, surf, build sand castles, but most of all...making memories!

....the ability to go and buy my child shoes when he/she grows out of the ones I purchased two months prior not knowing said child was going to have a four shoe sizes growth spurt in those two months.

....days when I wake up and say, "Today is a free day!!!!" and all the kids say I'm the bestest mommy for giving them a free day to do whatever their imaginations can get them into!

....how driven my teens are to minister to others through ways that God has gifted them.

....cell phones and the ability to send and receive texts to my hubby while he is gone from the house!

....snuggling a little one freshly woken from their beds, with messy hair and groggy eyes.

....wrapping my hands around a steaming cup of homemade hot chocolate, topped with yummy whip cream after playing in the snow with the kids.

....the ability to be teaching my children and watching the "light bulb" moments in their education.

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment