Friday, June 21, 2013

Car Tags, VBS, Pool Time and more!

Tim took Becca, the four youngest Jeffries plus two of their friends to the last day of VBS this morning.  While they were at VBS he and Becca ran and got the tags for my van.  He is my hero!!!  They ran a few other errands before heading over to the church to watch the kids VBS program.  Becca said the program was wonderful!!!  It was all black lights, bright shirts, and glow in the dark bracelets!   The kids had a fabulous week and I am SO grateful to Blackshear Place and all the workers for all their hard work!

Holly all smiles for her last day of VBS!

The kids asked if they could play in the little pool with their friends which turned out to be a grand idea.  They played for at least 3 hours having a perfectly wonderful time!  Tim took a three hour nap, Justice and I watched America's Got Talent, Morgan played a new game on her computer and Max worked on a project for school he is trying to finish before his work week starts up.  It was a rather relaxing afternoon!  Eventually hungry bellies brought the little people in search of their dinners, all smiles and sun kissed faces.


The little kids were worn out and went to bed right after dinner.  It was probably the quickest I have ever seen them head for bed.  :)  The older kids and I stayed up and watched a couple episode's of Star Trek: Enterprise that Tim had already watched while eating yummy German chocolate cake that Morgan made me for my birthday.   I didn't let them stay up to late because they all have to be up super early for an adventure with Tim.  You can feel the excitement in the air!!!!!  We love adventuring!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment