Saturday, August 6, 2011

Last Saturday of Summer!

Today was our last Saturday of the summer.  Tuesday we start school so we enjoyed our last Saturday with a fun breakfast and some LooneyTunes.  Justice and Morgan celebrated by sleeping in until noon!  Tim took Max and Johnston to work on their armor and I got to enjoy a nice relaxing morning with my kiddos!

This is how Holland came out of her room this morning.  She said she was in a princess gown with a cloak!  She loves dressing up and is counting the days until she starts BALLET!!!  I'm so excited for her...it's a little dream come true!
Little miss loves to do a pouty face when we take her picture, BUT without fail the second picture is awesome cause she can't help but smile!
Just like this smile right here!!!!  LOL!

We spent a little time playing with these three cuties!  (Jedi (left), Bright Eyes, and Mr. Chubb Chubbs)  They are so much fun!  Morgan and I looked at the pictures of these sweeties when they were only a couple weeks old just last night.  I can hardly believe they fit in the palm of our hands just a little while ago.  A few more weeks and we will be seperating them from their momma!  Not looking forward to that day...but until then we are enjoying our time with them and loving on them as much as we can!  They are so much fun to play with!!!!

I was reading a book to Jameson and looked over at little miss who was having this serious conversation with someone on the phone.  It was hilarious!  She was going to town on whomever was on the line.  She only paused for a second in her conversation for this fabulous picture!!!

Jameson wanted me to read some books with him but he had to go get his Spiderman shirt on for it!  Then he wanted to pose for me!  LOL!  I love this little man so much!

Tim and the boys got home and we all just chilled for awhile before getting ready to go to a youth rally some friends envited us to.  The kids were really excited and I'm so glad we went.  We met some really sweet people tonight and I look forward to visiting them again.
Beautiful girl wanted her picture taken!  She has gotten so tall this summer.  She's just blossomed!
Little miss wanted her picture taken as well!  LOL!  She brightens everyday!

So after we had pizza and cookies at church tonight we went and got our seats.  We had a bit of time before the service started.  The teenies hung out and did stuff with the other teenies.  Tim and all the kids entertained me in our seats while we waited.
Tim just couldn't stay away poor guy...he was just so tired!  NOT!  He was just being a stinker!!!
Holly thought he was rather funny.  Every time I went to take a picture he went to sleep.  Stinker I tell ya!
He was definitely not asleep for this one!  Oh my goose I love this man!!!!
Becca wasn't feeling the best tonight so she wasn't very animated, but Jensen was doing his usual thing.  Whistling!  He learned a week ago and that is all he does now.  Whistle, whistle, whistle...all day long!  LOL!  Davidson was watching a few people that came into the sanctuary.  I'm not sure if he was counting the peircings or tatoos...but it caught his attention!  LOL!
Johnston and Jameson were pretending to be asleep also.  Cuddled up!
I love my family so much!  I've had a great summer with them.  We've had lots of memory making and bonding and late night talks over triple berry smoothies!  We've laughed, we've cried, we've talked, but most of all we've prayed.  We've learned how to pray for each other, for those we love, and for God's will each and every day to be established in our lives.  We've learned how to take each day as a gift and to walk in His grace and mercy the best we can.  We've stumbled at times, but together we've gotten back up.  It's made us even stronger individually and as a family.

1 comment:

  1. How old and tall is the one in the green shirt with long legs

    ReplyDelete