Saturday, August 27, 2011

Interview with a 5 year old!

I like to sit down and "interview" my kiddos every once in a while.  When they are so little their answers can be so precious and funny!  So today I was cleaning up the kitchen when little Miss Holly came in and grabbed my hand.  She said she had a surprise for me and asked me to come with her.  She sat me on the couch and proceeded to dance to Steven Curtis Chapman's Cinderella song.  Her white dress twirled around as she was lost in her dance.  It brought tears to my eyes...it was beautiful!  So...after her dance she jumped up beside me on the couch and I decided to have an impromptu interview with her.
Me: Holland, what is your favorite food to eat?  
Holland: Hamburgers!!!!  With EVERYTHING on them! *licking lips*

Me:Who is your favorite cartoon character:
Holland: TWEETIE BIRD!!!!

Me:  What is your favorite color in the entire planet?
Holland: Bright Pink...not light pink or pale pink...BRIGHT pink!

Me: What is your favorite animal?
Holland:  Kittens!  

Me: What is your favorite thing to wear?
Holland:  My pink tutus...with the skirts that go all twirly when I dance!

Me:What is your favorite thing to do?
Holland: Dance Dance Dance!

Me: What is your favorite song?
Holland: Cinderella (Steven Curtis Chapman)

Me: What class at school do you look forward to the most?
Holland:  Gym!  
Me: Why gym?
Holland:  I like to run around and play games...it's fun!

Me: What is your favorite letter in the alphabet?
Holland: H
Me: Why the letter H?
Holland: Because my name starts with H and I love my name!

Me: Do you have a favorite toy?
Holland: My dollies.
Me:  What are their names?
Holland: Rosie, Hannah Banana, Gabriella, and Gabe.
BEE-U-TEE-FULL HOLLAND!
Holland: (After interview was concluded) Mommy, can we have a tea party?
Me: Of course HollyMolly!
Holland: *giggling* Your funny!
Me: I know.

*Came back tonight to just let you know...we had an awesome tea party!  Lemonade and cupcakes! Yum!

1 comment: