Saturday, January 30, 2010

Visitors!

Yet another thing I love about homeschooling is that it allows the kids to use their imaginations all day long if they choose.  When I called the kids in to start school I was very pleased to have visiting royalty arrive.  Queen Becca, King Johnston and Sir Davidson wanted to try their hands at our lowly school work!  LOL!  They were very diligent workers and quickly were on their way back to wherever they hailed from.
I love seeing kids playing together and having fun making memories that will last a lifetime.  I have to say that the children in our home have a deep bond and love for one another that I don’t often see among siblings.  It’s an amazing feeling seeing kids that truly love one another and care for each other.  I am thankful!

1 comment:

  1. Did you know that you can shorten your urls with Shortest and receive dollars for every click on your short links.

    ReplyDelete