Saturday, January 30, 2010

Random Dozen #2


Another week has gone by and it’s that time again (I’m a little behind!) ~ thanks again Linda for hosting Random Dozen.


1. If you physically lock in one age for yourself, which would you choose and why? I’m loving the age I’m at.  I love my life and personally don’t want to change anything about it!
2. What is the best dish that you cook or bake (your piece de resistance?) Hmm….sour cream coffee cake!  Yum!  (My mom’s recipe is the bestest!)
3. When you feel blue, what is one strategy you use to help yourself back to normal? Doing something fun with the kids.  Playing games, crafts, watching a movie that makes us all laugh!
4. When was the last time you danced in public? In public?  LOL!  NOT!  At home all the time…especially when I wanna make one of my boys turn red!
5.
Do you consider yourself a realist or dreamer? I would say I’m a bit of a dreamer, yet I live a realist life!  How’s that for an answer?
6.
As a parent, what is one thing that you have done well? Um….keeping lines of communication open. 
7.
Which is your favorite character on the Andy Griffith show? Gomer Pyle!  Love him!
8.
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you know about Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.? Maybe a 4.  Not that much sadly, but hoping to change that in the near future!
9.
What is your #1 driving pet peeve? Seeing mom’s holding little babies in the front seat of cars or seeing little children walking all around a car while it’s being driven.  Grrrr!
10.
Which color best represents your mood today? Care to elaborate? Rainbow!  Lots of colors that are beautiful!  I had a wonderful day.  Celebrated Tim’s birthday, took the older kids shopping for his present and got haircuts for the girlies!  It was a day of many colors…even though it was gray outside!
11.
If your spouse were an animal, which would he/she be? The first animal that came to mind was a Koala cause he’s such a cuddly guy!
12.
What activity takes up the bulk of your time on an average day?
LOL….the kids in my life!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment