Monday, January 11, 2010

A new year!

I can’t believe we are already sailing into 2010 and I am just now getting back into the saddle on blog land.  I have to say I was very disappointed in myself last year.  I wasn’t as faithful to blogging as I should have been, but if you know us you know last year was a hectic year.  I had to let a few things go and pictures/blogging was one of them.  2010 is the year of getting back on track!  On many things, health, wealth and blogging!  LOL!  So keep a watch I will be back online…hopefully daily! 
Didn’t want to leave you without a picture of cute stuff!  The kids drag their mattresses into the living room and bring out the mini trampoline.  Put them together and hours of winter fun when it’s way to cold to exercise outside happens!  Crazy faces!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment