Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentine's Day 2015

 
It's hard to believe, but I am in the picture.  After three years with this amazing camera I have finally learned how to use the timer.  The kids have all complained that I'm never in the pictures so I have determined to be in them more often.  Starting...today!

Morgan, Becca & Johnston stayed up into the early morning to help me create a Valentine surprise for the youngest of the Jeffries Clan!  What fun we had!

They were surprised, elated, giddy with excitement! Helium balloons floating around the ceiling, crystal plates that are only for special events, little presents at each of the settings!  Who wouldn't be excited?!?!

Love was in the air!  ;)

  Miss Holland loved all her Disney Princess surprises!

Jensen seemed very happy about his snack bag! Since Morgan was making her famous buttermilk waffles with fresh strawberries and homemade whip cream, we decided to make snack bags for everyone that they could enjoy during the day.  This allowed us to only have two meals.  A special breakfast and a special dinner.

 Mister Jameson hamming it up!  :)

Davidson had a good laugh when he saw all his presents.  He went with me shopping when I was picking these items up.  He actually picked out his own gift all the while thinking it was for some little boy.  He told me later that he choose things that he liked because he figured if he liked them then another little boy would like them.  Good thinking Davidson!

Johnston and Max were very excited that their dad got them new Magic the Gathering packs.  I somehow missed getting a picture of Max with his.  He tore into them pretty quickly!


We decided to have the kids all draw names for a secret Valentine gifting.  This went over very well.  The kids were all extremely excited to go shopping for their ValentineThey were anxiously waiting to find out who their "Secret Valentine" was.

 I loved how each sibling really thought about the person they were buying for.  Each person received exactly what they not only enjoy, but things they had been saving up to buy for themselves.

Max was probably one of the happiest people at the table.  The Walking Dead lego-ish set can do that for you!

Johnston was excited to get the last set to his Star Trek set!  Holly was his Secret Valentine and one of the sweetest Valentine's in the entire planet to have!

It was such an amazing day!  At our family time before bed every single one of us decided that this now must become our Valentine's Day tradition.  It was beyond what I had imagined and dreamed the day would be.  It was even better because we had Morgan here to enjoy our celebration.  I'm so happy that everyone walked away with such good memories that will last a lifetime.

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo glad you are going to be in pictures more often now... I love being able to see you even though I am soo far away! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete