Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Excitement in the house!!!!

The house is overflowing with excitement!  Our annual 6 Flags tickets were just purchased and the older gang is on it's way to Atlanta this Friday.  Tim is taking our 5 teens and two of Morgans friends.  Fun times!!!!  They are eager to try the Dare Devil for the first time....hehe....Tim not so much.  I hope he can actually go on the rides.  He's still in a bit of pain from his bike accident this past Sunday.  

Maxwell ~ 15

I am staying home with the younger four and we will have fun of our own.   I'm thinking yummy breakfast, then a trip to swim at the YMCA, then lunch picnic style at a park, then a trip to the local kids play museum, and who knows what other mischief we can get ourselves into.  :)  Fun times!!!!

My hero Max!!!!

I ordered our new English today!!!!  I am super excited and nervous.  We are going from a student/parent curriculum to a parent/student curriculum.  I love the 3rd grade we have right now and am excited to have all the kids switch over.  Once we  receive the books I will try and get a post put together about it!  I also got the little guys their new Explode the Code books ordered.  They are LOVING EtC!!!!  Wish I had known about EtC when I started homeschooling.  

 Love this young man!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment