Sunday, May 19, 2013

Endless possibilities!

....all things are possible to him (her) that believeth! ~ Mark 9:23

Impossible or I'm Possible?  When I look at my life, all 13 years of it, I see so many moments that seemed impossible.  The key word there is seemed.  To me it seemed impossible....but to God...He makes the impossible....well....possible.  :)

I loved the quote above on my picture.  Impossible/I'm possible.  I'm possible = I am a girl who has great potential to become ALL that God has created me to be!!!  I'm possible = God has given me so many abilities/gifts and the strength/courage to accomplish great things for Him!!!

I. AM. POSSIBLE!!!!

When my family was in court so my parents could adopt me and my 9 siblings, many times I heard "this is impossible."  Many times I heard "there is no way."  It seemed more often then not I heard negatives from people, which was scary, but I remember when I told my mom about how I was feeling she introduced me to this song by Don Moen  Here are the lyrics:

 God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength
For each new day
He will make a way
He will make a way

 
By a roadway in the wilderness
He'll lead me
And rivers in the desert will I see
Heaven and earth will fade
But His Word will still remain
He will do something new today

She told me to sing it anytime I felt that things were impossible, because she wanted me to remember that "He WILL make a way".   All things are possible with God!  What a great promise and comfort that is. :)    

Even though there were many "negative Nellies" in my life God did make a way and He turned what seemed impossible into OH SO POSSIBLE!!!!

I am 13 years old and I know that He has placed endless possibilities in front of me.  He turned the impossible in my life into the possible!  I pray that He help you see that no matter what is going on in your life, He will make a way and turn what seems impossible into totally possible!

I'm Possible....Are you?

 His girl, Becca Jean

 



 (This post and the picture with quote above were done by a special person in my life...my daughter Becca.  This post blessed me so much and I hope it blesses every person who happens by my blog and reads it.  Be blessed!)

1 comment: