Sunday, November 18, 2012

Thankful ~ Everyday!

I had a few kiddos come down with a nasty cold this past week.  Between sick kiddos and wrapping up our school so we can take the week of Thanksgiving off from our bookwork I wasn't able to post about things I'm thankful for.  So today I'm just going to say I'm thankful everyday for my Salvation, my husband who loves me so much, my children whom God has given me the privilege to raise, laughter in my home, times of learning, being able to homeschool my children, freedom to worship the way we choose, friends, and so much more.  I have so much to be thankful for!!!!  I am truly blessed!  

1 Chronicles 16:34 ~  O give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His loving kindness is everlasting.
1 Chronicles 16:34 O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting.

Read more: http://www.whatchristianswanttoknow.com/thanksgiving-bible-verses-15-great-scripture-quotes/#ixzz2Cctd0jM

No comments:

Post a Comment