Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful ~ Day 3

I am so thankful for Godly parents who raised me with all the love any child could ask for! I am thankful for the many wonderful memories I have of my parents   I have been blessed with two amazing people to call Mommy and Daddy!

 
Even after 59 years together they are laughing and having fun!!!!  Never a dull moment with them!
We were able to go to Florida for a family vacation this past September to visit them and it was a most memorable trip.  Sunday morning we didn't make it to church, so my daddy decided to do something at home.  Here is a picture of him teaching my babies about the most important friendship (with Jesus) they will ever have! Brings back precious memories of my own childhood!

I love my parents and just pray that I have a relationship with my children when they are my age  as I have with my parents!  God is good and I am so THANKFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment