Monday, October 29, 2012

Special Date Night!

Tonight I got home from a long day of errands and appointments to find Becca and Johnston had cleaned the house and put together a date night for Tim and I.  They had our blankets and pillows on the couch for snuggling, our favorite drinks on ice and even prepared a meal of munchies we could eat while we watched a movie together.  It was so sweet and they were so excited for us to sit down and enjoy their hard work.
 They made chips and dip which they ended up eating!  What a great presentation though!!! 
Also, a wonderful chicken salad!  This Tim and I shared and it was WONDERFUL!!!!  We love salads around here.
This had to be my favorite.  Onion and Chives Cream Cheese, little smokies, cheese cubes and garlic Triscuits.  Do you see the king and queen chess pieces right there?  Johnston said that it was Tim and I!  I love it!!! They put so much thought and effort into this.  They ended up eating this as well as the chips and dip, but the thought was precious!  We are just so extremely blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment