Tuesday, October 30, 2012

It's the little details....

....that make the outfit complete. At least this is what Johnston said to me today.  I came home and found him dressed as Iron Man.  Red shirts, black gloves with a blue light up toy tucked safely inside the palm of the glove.  My kids seem to live in costume daily.  I have knights, police officers, princesses, spies, superheroes, etc walking around my house from the minute we wake up until bedtime.  Sometime I find them sleeping in the outfit they have made up.  I love my kids imaginations.  I love that they enjoy creating costumes and characters.  They make movies with my video camera that we all watch later together.  Kids imaginations are priceless and should be allowed to grow without limitations!  

Johnston was Iron Man today!

He even had the chest battery thingy that Iron Man has.  He will be buying a blue glow stick to make it glow so it's more realistic he told me.  I love that he taped this to his chest all day long just to have this small detail.  I mean...I had NO idea it was there all day long until he lifted up his shirt to show me.  I then understood what he meant by...the little details. 

No comments:

Post a Comment