Sunday, July 31, 2011

Another visit!

We were supposed to go to our friends church today, but a couple of the kiddos were up coughing most the night.  Tim decided we were going to have a morning at home together.  It was rather relaxing and enjoyable.  We stayed in our pjs until after lunch which is a lot of fun to do once in a while!  I'm so glad we got to spend the time together with no rushing or push to be anywhere.   
I enjoyed some snuggin' with Jameson!  Cuddle butt!
All was peaceful, calm and snuggly!
Until Max brought out the gun and Johnston had to protect daddy!
Apparently Johnston lost the fight and is doing a dramatic death scene.
The boys watched Max make the bean bags for the cornhole game they built with Grandpa yesterday.  They all were so very excited to play the game! 
We were sitting around talking and I realized that this is what I see daily.  Holly in a ballet outfit with her Cinderella heels, Jensen in a karate uniform, Jameson in his Buzzlightyear outfit, and Davidson in his Narnia/Ninja outfit.  Each day it is something different...from ball gowns to Jedi costumes!  I might see one kid in 20 different outfits in one day.  I love it!
All I can do is shake my head sometimes!  This girlie loves her daddy...but he's such a stinker sometimes.  LOL!  I love him and his awesome sense of humor so much!
After lunch Tim went to take his much anticipated Sunday afternoon nap, most of the kids went down to start up a new dress up game, the older kiddos lounged around and read.  I thought it would be a great time to cut Davidson's "Beiber-ific" hair.  He now has a fohawk which he thinks is really fun!  I think it turned out pretty well for my first try.  I will definitely will be cutting more hair this upcoming week before we start school on the 8th!
Grandpa and Grandma got to our house around 4pm and they treated us to Golden Corral.  One of the kids favorite places to eat.  It was a lot of fun and the kids definitely enjoyed every bit!  I had to take a picture of Max's ice cream cone.  He put Gummybears in the bottom of it!  Seriously?!?!  *shakes head*  All I could do was laugh!

After we got home the kids wanted to get right to playing cornhole and some went straight into the pool.  I will post about our game a little later!  It's been a full day and it's not over yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment