Sunday, August 10, 2008

Summer's Ending

School starts at our house on September 1st so we are enjoying our last remaining days of summer.  We’ve been making sure to get as many hours of pool time in each day that we can.   The boys have been clocking endless hours outside building, gathering, exploring, riding bikes, skating, and anything else they can come up with. 
I ended up watching three little girls this summer which was CRAZY!  Girls are way different then little boys!  I had a blast though and enjoyed a couple months of dolls, braids, and playing girly stuff.  We played so hard each day that all the kids crashed after lunch each day giving me a much needed break.
BreeLynn (left) and Sahvana
Jordyn

To top off our summer with the grandest of events was Tim’s graduation from Georgia Tech.  I can’t believe we’ve made it through two years of him being gone 5 days a week.  He graduated on Wednesday the 29th of July and to celebrate we drove down  to Florida to spend four days at my parents.   I am so proud of Tim for not only returning to school 20+ years after he started the first time, but for being on the den’s list each semester.  He worked so hard to keep his grades up, but he worked even harder to make sure that the boys and I had as much time with him as possible.  On a funny note he did enjoy all the ribbing he got for his age.  All his study partners were born the year he started GT the first time around back in ‘85.   He is an amazing guy and I am so blessed to be married to him.
Just a cute picture of Jameson eating lunch.  With the added kids at the table his booster seat got booted to the floor for meals.  Good thing I keep a clean floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment