Monday, February 20, 2012

When did this happen?

Tonight Johnston and I were sitting on the couch laughing at Becca who was being such a goof.  Becca claimed that her foot was bigger then Johnston's which then led to measuring of feet.  Of course I knew Johnston's feet were bigger then Beccas (12) and even Max (14) or Morgans(15), he passed them this Summer.  Then he wanted to measure his foot against mine, so when we put our feet on the board to measure them this is what I found!!!!  Can it be that my eleven year olds feet are just about to pass mine?  I mean...I have big feet and I am not ashamed to admit it...but when did Johnston's feet grow this big and what does this mean.  I mean he is only ELEVEN!  He has years of growing left...lots of growing...YIKES!
(It seems like only yesterday this foot fit in the palm of my hand and now...wow!)

  Now that I'm writing this I realize yet again how quickly my kids are growing up. In the blink of an eye they will all be grown, spreading their wings and moving on into their future lives. 
 Loving every second we have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment