Tuesday, June 17, 2008

What an adventure....

…a child’s imagination is!   I wake up every day not knowing who or what they will want to be.  This weekend cowboys galloped through our house, yesterday the Marines arrived, and today it seems Peter Pan is here visiting. 
This was Peter Pan’s first visit to our humble abode, so we had to come up with a quick costume.  Let’s just say I’m not the craftiest person in the world, but Johnston seemed to be pleased with what we came up with.
I made a Peter Pan hat our of construction paper.  Ignoring the staples I think it turned out pretty good.
We rummaged around and found Johnston’s green sweats, brown belt, and pirate sword.  Add our marvelous Pan hat  and we have Peter Pan!
Johnston wanted to have a Captain Hook outfit as well so he grabbed a red shirt, black shorts, and he made this hook sword! 
Johnston was in craft mode so he made a flag for the Lost Boy’s tent that we set up as well.
What a blessing my boys are to me.  They make each day such a wonderful adventure!  I have no idea what  adventures tomorrow holds, but I sure have enjoyed being "Wendy" today.

No comments:

Post a Comment