Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Goodwill Treasures!

On our adventures yesterday we went to a new Goodwill.  I browsed the shoes quickly and picked up a pair of sandals for Jameson to trash this summer for $2.60.  They were in great shape and the only thing he needed for the summer.  Having only a few minutes to shop I quickly scanned the books looking for anything that we might possibly want.  We found treasures I tell you…7 of them.
We found 6 out of the 10 books from The Bible Story Series by Arther  S. Maxwell.  I wanted to buy this set when Johnston was little.  We had a few when I was young and I loved them!  So a few years ago I went online to price them and after seeing the price tag I decided it was not going to happen.  The price for the series is $179.99 for the paperback.  We got all 6  (hardcovers) in very good condition for $9.00!  I was so excited!


Our last find was just as exciting!
Johnston keeps checking this out from the library.  Now we don’t have to!

No comments:

Post a Comment